Quickbooks is not currently on our official supported platform list: What platforms does Phomemo work with?
For the QuickBooks Desktop app, please chec the installation guide below - This is for Stamps.com which is the extension you will most likely be using with Quickbooks.
For better setup on Quickbooks, Phomemo team have upgraded the PM-246 with a new appearance and PM-246S
For now, only the upgraded version of PM-246 with the new appearance and PM-246S can better support the setup of the Quickbooks.
Note: QuickBooks software requires a few more steps than other platforms to work. Essentially, we will install Phomemo as a EPL printer.
Quickbooks Enterprice Software:
1.Download the Zebra Printer Driver
2.After opening the downloaded file, please click on "Install Zebra Printer"
3. Select Zebra 2844 and click "Next"
4. (1)To know which USB Port is connected, please go to "This PC" and right click on, choose "Manage"
(2) "Device Manager" -> "Universal Serial Bus controllers" -> Double click on "USB Printing Support" to check which USB port is connected
5.We will now go back to the installation window and pick the same port and click "Finish"
6. Go to "Control Panel" -> "Devices and printers" -> Right click on "Zebra 2844" -> choose "Printer properties"
7. Go to "Stocks" to choose the label size
8. Go to "General", click on "Print Test Page"to check the Zebra 2844 driver is installed successfully and connect the right printer
Following this guide, you will have two printers shown in windows (Label Printer and Zebra 2844), and both will print to Label Printer.